Friday, March 5, 2010

Texas Sports Writer Compares Canadian Patriotisim to Nazis

For real? Really this guy is for real? I will admit that in my lifetime it was probably the most red and white I have seen but to compare the Vancouver Olympics to those of the Berlin 1936 Olympics is insane! I think this guy needs to get a clue. Even though he is just a sports writer I am more disappointed in the international news media then usual. It is a sad state of affairs when someone is allowed to compare any country to Nazi Germany. I think he should be removed from his position.

Feel free to chime in. Also, not meant as a jab at any of my lovely American followers...I know you guys are all smarter than Gil LeBreton. Still though, I am cheesed about it!

2 comments:

  1. This is the first I've heard of it, but the guy MUST be insane! What an idiot! If the olympics had been held here you would have seen one ton of red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see i agree! I think it would be the same in any country!

    ReplyDelete