Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My girlfriend Sadie just called me. Her sister has been having health problems. She has been loosing her balance and has been experiencing some numbness in her face. At first the doctors thought it was a stroke. She had a relapse of her symptoms last night and went to the hospital. They told her she has MS. My heart and thoughts go out to this girl. She has a 2 year old daughter and a useless lump for a boyfriend (he wouldn't take her to the hospital). Please light a candle today and keep Amy in your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Candle is lit for your friend, along with a small, yet appropiate ditty for the lump boyfriend. Who knows, he may get hives, or a bad case of dandruff... I will leave that up to the universe, which has a special hell for asshole boyfriends.
    I don't know what it is about MS, but it seems to be gaining a new high. I am so sorry for your friends sister. Tell her to hand in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and if I could type, that would have been Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete