Friday, February 13, 2009

My Very First Blog

Well this is my very first blog. Not liking the template I pick for this blog but I will fiddle with things until I find one that I like.

So today my boyfriend is looking at his bank statement and sees a purchase at BestBuy for Dec.26...on his February statement. Now this is a checking account and we were never at BestBuy on that day...and why is it coming out in Feb., as apposed to coming out when the debit purchase was made? With these questions in hand we made our way to BestBuy to bust some skulls over this. So far, we have replaced my bf's debit card, complained loudly at BestBuy until they started doing something and called banks to ask about running a debit transaction through manually (they can't do this no one can so don't fall for that scam). Well, we will see what happens in the next few days. I will keep you posted....Although no-one is reading this blog so the one person who happens to stumble upon this...i will keep you posted!

PS BestBuy is evil

1 comment:

  1. I am reading your blog and will every day! :-) OMFG, yes BestBuy IS evil! They always try to get us to get "free" magazines, which does turn out they charge you for a year's subscription! Your debit card can't be charged unless they have the actual card? Yes, keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete