Sunday, March 8, 2009

I did it and HomeDepot helped!

Well I know it's not like I built a kitchen or re-did the bathroom but I am damn proud. Today, today I fixed our leaking toilet! The damn thing ran constantly! It was really like having a water feature that I didn't want. I finally got tired of having to close the bathroom door to hear the TV (the kitties hate closed doors). So I finally got up the courage to do it. Now the home depot book tells me that as a novice it should take me 15 minutes to replace my flapper. It took me 15 minutes to get to home depot and get the flapper! I am really quite embarrassed about how long it took to actually get this done. The toilet has been running for months and months! I love home repair that is snap off and snap on! Now all I have to do is get the washer fixed and my life will be perfect. Perfect you ask? Yes perfect! My wonderful boyfriend bought me a pink fishing rod today...completely by surprise! So yes, it takes little to make my life perfect but that's okay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment