Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I had the day off from babysitting. The relief poured in from Whitby in the form of Aaron's sister Rachel and her fiance Steve. Not that these kids are hard to babysit or anything but it was nice to escape from children's shows. We went to our friends place and plowed through 7 episodes of Battlestar Galactica...season 4. Now before you start thinking that we are total nerds let me explain. We watched this two hour made for tv movie for a lark. We laughed and laughed and joked about everyone being a Cylon. Now we can't stop. There are twelve models and only one left to find out! We are compelled to watch this show...so much so that we are almost caught up to what is playing on tv. Starting to think that maybe we are Cylons!

2 comments:

  1. I watch Galactica too. I know who the lost model is and I am not telling! bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe! crap! that's okay, I will find out on Saturday!!!! I totally guessed the EX-O! from like the first season! I was blindsided by the Chief and Sam tho!

    ReplyDelete